Friday, November 28, 2008

TGIF

You know, I really miss being home. I used to write in the morning, take it easy in the afternoon, and work some more at night. Now I come in early, work all day, and go home to deal with more work. I curi2 time to sort out my bills, do laundry, kemas rumah and clean my cabinets. Knowing me, I might buy Panadol one year and never take any for the next one and a half. Yes, I detest medications. Anyway, bottomline is, I like to spend time at home.

Unfortunately, for the sake of cari makan, I sometimes balik lambat, sampai my cat oso grow desperate for TLC. Maybe I should get Leo some friends... I was counting on domesticating Belang, neighbour's leftover tom, but Leo tak mau kawan dengan dia. Sheez. Territorial felines!

I cheating a bit this morning, went to an assignment straight from home instead of masuk ofis dulu. Gave sis the car and gave myself an extra hour and half of sleep. That was bliss. But I haven't had enough. I have nice stuff in the fridge, which I haven't had the chance to eat. Did I tell you about the brand new 5-star fridge I just bought? Anyway, am so looking forward to balik awal today, make myself a nice chicken salad, maybe put on a pot of Starbucks to brew, and watch TV/ downloaded movie/ TV series/ read. I'll deal with chores tomorrow. TGIF!

No comments: