Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Morning Blues

I don't usually hate Mondays, but today has not been going overly well. My attempts to install K Ayu's hijacked speakers to the office computer has failed. When I brought earphones, the wire tak sampai because there's no port in front. When jacked into the port behind the PC under the table, the earphones reached to my shoulders. So I'm stuck with the huge Skype headphone which thankfully, has ultra long cables.

I'm not really awake yet and I can't remember what I was supposed to do first thing in the morning. What I DO feel like doing is berlingkar on the bed with le Leo until I feel more human. Ugh. I feel a little sick. Maybe I should get an MC.
Alt voice: Yeah, right. You're just bummed because you promised the boss an article by tomorrow, but you haven't got enough stuff, isn't it? Get off your ass, girl. That article ain't gonna write itself..

And with that, ladies and gentlemen, I'd better go pester some people... Ciao!

No comments: