Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pening...

Do you sometimes feel that something's not quite right in your system? Like, you can't work fast enough, or think clearly enough. Sometimes I feel like my brain is as dry as cotton wool..

I like my work, but these days I feel like it takes so much time and effort to get things done. And I'm constantly struggling to keep up with deadlines and shoots and people and interviews... So tired sometimes. Even weekends are not spared. there's always something to deal with, either with work, Peregrine work, or personal stuff. Maybe it's my fault for taking up more than I can chew. On the other hand, I'm trying to deal with my past mistakes and make something of my future. There are so many things that I want for a better life, and one way to get them is to work through all that crud and get things done.

Hrmm... Pakcik is back, but he's boring me to death. Can I have a real other half, please?

No comments: