Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Bitchy Whiny Post

No reason, just want to whine about general annoyances in our lives...

1) Traffic jams: Most of the time caused by idiots who most inconsiderately cut into an already long queue, causing people behind to wait forever if the person in front is not assertive enough to forge ahead.

One kid actually honked very loudly at me for blocking his attempts to cut in. Hello!! It was in UM during bulan puasa. Everyone was in a rush, including me, and I was wondering why the queue had not moved for over twenty minutes! It's one thing for people to come in from the Anjung Asuhan/ 5th College road, it's another for gazillions of cars to simply cut into the main queue just before the PJ/KL divide. The boy was lucky I didn't go pulas his telinga for being such an ass. It's still happening at the Sec 17 intersection leading out into Jalan Damansara and SS2 junction out to LDP and everywhere else in PJ/KL. It made a huge difference when traffic police waited there and no one dared to cut line. The jam actually disappeared! Bila la Malaysians nak belajar respect other road users voluntarily??

2) Over-opinionated people: I don't know what's the deal with this girl... She's nice and efficient and everything, but she really gets on my nerves sometimes.

One, with her whines and complaints over the most insignificant matters like SPAM flooding the general email. Come on la, banyak softwares that can put a stop to it. It's not THAT big a deal. Then the 'show-off' whine like, "I tak tau la budak2 tu suit2 kat I. They're young enough to be my kids, you know.." Right, I get it, you perasan lawa coz kena suit. Heh. NOT!

Second, her blanket announcements and unwanted advice on things that has nothing to do with her. Example: "Oh, you live ini DU? Very dangerous place. I kena snatch handbag kat sana twice!" Like, hello! I live there, and I feel it's among the safest and pleasant places to live in PJ. The roads are wide, well-lighted, and people actually make way for you to pass unlike in certain areas where they zoom at you in order to demonstrate their superiority! No one likes to hear people putting down their kampung, la. My response: "Ya ke? I duduk situ 30 tahun takde pun kena." Read: It's just you la. Duh!

Tadi, I just ajak her to turun Singapore, and she went on to say that the shopping not as good la, whatever. Her words were, "Babe, you go to Phuket better." Hello, Phuket I'll go jugak, eventually. Singapore I want to check out the chili crabs and bone steak. Bila masa aku kata nak pergi beli kain? Raya pun aku beli baju pasang siap... I'd have my own reasons la wherever I plan to visit. All I want to do is explore instead of going visiting all the time. Lagipun hari tu tak sempat turun jumpa my family. Heh. Cakap ajelah hang punya passport dah mati, tak mampu nak hidupkan balik. Heh, ok. That was bitchy. But seriously... Why must you lay judgement on my plans?

Other than that, life is good. Just need to finish this article before I go. Ciao!

1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Hear, hear! I support your views, sister! I find over-opinionated people yang kuat perasan very unpleasant also! And traffic jams... if only traffic policemen do their job and saman those who use the emergency lane as a shortcut, we would have less frequent and less severe jams!