Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cravings

Ever since Ja offered to sell her place at a low price, I have been thinking of the apartment incessantly. No matter the development is run down, with many empty units, and situated close to a kubur Cina. It is also smack in the middle of KL, and very close to PJ. The units are beautiful inside. I love the layout, the floor, the size of the rooms and the sweet little kitchen. The view is lovely - treetops all around, quiet, with a lovely breeze blowing in through the balcony...

Unfortunately, will need to wait for a more opportune time, as my employment is still not secure and savings is really not much at all. Maybe I should visit the place, get it out of my system. Either that or fall in love with it all over again... :-) How I would LOVE to have my own pad for a change...

No comments: