Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bugged. Again!

Isn't it exceedingly annoying when you can't trust your AV anymore? I have an old problem. Some bug that causes my cursor to have a mind of its own. It will start running off while I type, causing my sentences to break up as it moves to the next line without me hitting any button. And it has come to the stage where I can't control the ENTER button anymore, the virus does! It even screws around with the AV so that it seems to be scanning, but doesn't really do so. Sheez! A normal scan lasts for at least an hour. In the "new"version, it only takes 15 minutes!! And of course, there are never any viruses to be found. The thing is, only Zone seems able to control this madness. But I know it's gone cuckoo too. Sigh.. Deleting files is too tedious, and chances are high to accidentally delete crucial files and screw the system altogether. I'm no geek, after all. Maybe I should delete all my old files to stop this problem. But some of them are quite precious... Donno what else to do la. Other than reformatting, which is not a good option, because I have translation software in there which is not easy to get the code once I reformat. AGAIN. Wish this bug would go away :( I hate it!

No comments: