Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Week in Focus

Hmm.... am I having a bad week? Not really. Sure, there was some upsetting news, and I'm trying to catch up with things that has been on the back burner for weeks, months, even. But not a bad week, per se. Just one of those times when things are dead serious and no idiotic ideas pop into my head...

Am feeling unsettled, someone is making a big mistake, or maybe not... I don't know. It sucks, this not knowing... Feeling something is not right and not able to do anything about it.

Have some major tasks to take care of. Trying to move forward, though in doing so I'm letting go of something I wanted. Sad? Strangely, no. Just acceptance that I have no choice but to choose for something that is possible and forget about the impossible.

In any case, don't think I'm making much sense here. Later, then, when I have something coherent to bitch about :p

No comments: