Friday, May 26, 2006

Struggles...

This week has been a struggle for me.

People breaking up due to a third party. Being constantly just under the weather. Some virus-like thingy on the computer. Spyware and adware popping up everywhere. Trying to deal with chores while fixing lappie. Accidentally deleting my hardware setup files...

It's amazing how things can and will go kaput right when a job needs to be submitted. Promised Carrol to proofread document yesterday and only just managed to pick it up on sister's PC tonight. Nasib baik ada backup!

I won't be able to hook up to the projector tomorrow. Will need to copy presentation and use project computer - my laptop has been rendered deaf and dumb because there are no drivers to make things work properly. Speakers, internal modem, ethernet port, touch pad, display - all the non-basic stuff are not working at their best. Urgh. Mr Sundram had better give that CD he owed me since last year tomorrow noon... And I hope Plaxo does its magic and reinstates my calendar and stuff on Outlook as expected...

On the other hand, I learnt to reinstall and reformat... Maybe laptop will work better now. Software problems have been bugging me all year despite good quality hardware. Sigh. I so look forward to Sunday...

No comments: