Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Winds of Change...

You know how I love to merepek meraban on my blog and come up with all sorts of weird ideas... But there is only so much nonsense you can write la, esp about oneself. Lately have been thinking about deeper stuff, so don't be surprised that this blog will soon talk about topics that are often hush hush in our society.

No, I don't think I'll make it as serious (read: boring) as some of the other activists' blogs. After all, the purpose of this blog is to share parts of my life and thoughts with friends, not to change the world! Will try to bring up the topics in an easily digestible manner, and hope to get lots and lots of feedback from everyone :)

I have one which have grown long beyond proportion, so will have to edit it and serve in smaller chunks. Will post it out soon. Tunnngggguuuu!!!!

No comments: