Saturday, July 02, 2005

Wheels turn

I wonder why so many people think I’m ‘strong’ when more often than not I’m grasping at straws, trying to keep things together. I surround myself with excellent people, hoping by some miracle I'd learn what makes them tick. Without them I'd probably be even more lost than I already am... Only one person sees right through me. He's the one that can detect the sadness in my voice and in my eyes, even when I'm laughing. Once upon a time, I was trying to shore him up. Now he's the one pushing me forward. We'll never be together, but I'm glad my sixth sense told me to hold on to him as an ally. Maybe someday i can be as strong and successful as he is, for he's an admirable character for all his weaknesses. Someday, someday, someday. Despair not, for life is a journey, and as long as we have hope, there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: