Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Human trapped in cat's body..?

If Jack was a 'dog', I can never be sure that Pseudo isn't a 'human' in cat disguise. If I had a digital camera I would have taken the photo of him stretched on my bed this morning with that little contented 'smile' on his face... (no, I didn't do anything to him) Did you ever see a cat smile? Or be so obviously jealous of any other cats or humans I'm close to?

I have no idea where he came from. One fine day he impersonated one of my other cats (hence, the name Pseudo) and wormed his way into my household. I'm sure he belongs to someone, he HAS been fixed, and he's very beautiful cat. He used to hang out elsewhere until I came home. Now he's there all the time, even when I'm away. He actually migrated for some dry biscuits and TLC? Maybe it's the TLC... :-D

No comments: