Friday, July 08, 2005

Salty Mouths...

They all say, be careful what you wish for, it may come true.
I think I mentioned working in Johor not too long ago. On Wednesday my Dad mentioned a lecturer post opening in BP. Me, a lecturer? Dealing with young adults with all their confused issues?Moi? Telling kids about environmental management when I'm still learning and discovering how little I know with every seminar I attend? Yes, I'd probably make more money and save more due to lower cost of living. But to live 400 km away from my sayangs? Yuz works in Kerteh... but then he flies in on a pretty regular basis, and we all make a point to meet up when he's around. Would I be able to do the same? I can't even bear thinking about it :-(

1 comment:

yus said...

oza...
kat mana2 pun jauh..yg penting dekat di hati..:)
we all here for u...all D3katians.. we stick together and help each other out no matter where we are..:)