Saturday, February 26, 2005

When Tekadmons meet

Came back from a Tekadmons' gathering in Hartamas Square at about 1.30 a.m. It took us about an hour just to say goodbye - we kept chatting on and on...

Had gone to Rumah Ilham last night - being with the kids can be pretty addictive. We asked everyone to introduce themselves, gave a test and had a storytelling session. Acat and his sister Ana were great storytellers. Qina wrote down key words on the board while the rest of us were pelakon tambahan or chatted outside. The activity ended at 10.15, but we left close to 11.00.

I dengan bangganya terus drive to Hartamas Square. Pikir jugak - hmm, could I possibly tumpang Sherrie tak? Then thought, nanti leceh pulak nak drop me off, pickup the car, etc,etc,etc. So continued la. Dah sampai Hartamas, called Inas for directions. Rupa2nya dia baru nak keluar!! Hampeh!! Kalau tau tadi sure tinggal keta kat rumah Inas and tumpang her. Sabor ajelah, dah sampai dah pun. Mula2, tawaf kawasan Mont Kiara dulu, on 2nd round, found the place AND a parking spot just opposite. Saw Aizan & Naz just as I was coming up to the Square. Elok sangatlah tu...

Helped to pasang lilin on Bet's cake. As we were struggling to light the candles in the draft, one of the waiters asked if we wanted to put on a birthday song. But of course!! So we approached the table with a cake, song and Inas' entourage... sayang tak nampak Bet blushing... he he he... comelnyerr adik akak...

Soon, others arrived. What else- berborak la...! Yuz yang baru habis kursus kat Rompin tu pun ada jugak... Found out Aizan was just one year my junior in TKC. Zehan is from the younger generation (sigh... now I feel REAAAALLLLY old...) Tiba part ambik gambar ni yang I wished ada digital camera nih. Hmm... maybe can upgrade phone to camera phone when this current one dies (which I suspect isn't too far off, since in a moment of frustration and desperation, I bought a 2nd hand one last year) Oops... Choy! Choy! Cannot sebut maa, nanti jadi... Would prefer spending money on something else other than phone...

Omigod... dah 3.20 a.m.? And I'm rambling all over the place... Ni la jadinye kalau dok melayan blog... Hari tu tak sempat nak mengeblog pasal takder ilham... Lain kali I just recycle my old entries ajerlah. Naz was fishing for my super secret blog addy tadi... heh heh heh... sorrylah Naz... bahaya blog tu... there's a reason it's secret... Orait guys... those who were hounding me to update, hope you're appeased, for the next couple of days at least... Chao chin chao....!!!

No comments: