Saturday, February 26, 2005

Recycled Entries

Sometimes, I write poems. Hardly ever, just once in a while. Would like to share these two; taken from an obsolete spot I had a long, long time ago. Enjoy!

The Dream
It was in my dreams
In the deepest corner of my heart
That someone came, to light up the embers on the hearth
The flame caught, and became a merry blaze
But the wind was so strong, the fire was extinguished
I tried to save the flames, it was dear to me
But there was nothing to shield my precious
And nothing to fuel the flames, save a few sticks I threw in
To keep the moment alive
Alas, a fire does not burn by wishes alone
So it died...

Dark...
Cold...
And lonely...
In the shadows of my heart

----------------------------

Fight, Spirit, Be Strong...
Make mountains out of molehills
Create chaos in a teacup
Take away what belongs to me
And crush my bones to dust...

Spirit, be strong...
Fight back you must...
And in the end be victorious

For only then, can you shine in your glory.

Passiflora

No comments: