Saturday, February 12, 2005

Feeling Out of Sorts

Am feeling quite bleargh - am in the office trying to finish that tiny bit of work that has been dragging on for the past few days.

Ended up fiddling around with the internet connection because even though the comp is connected to the LAN, I can't connect to the Internet or get my emails. Bloody frustrating, that. Nothing I did worked. Must have screwed the settings when I set the home network. Am now on good ol' Jaring connection. Bukannya banyak email masuk pun... But the thought of being disconnected drives me up the wall!!!

Am supposed to meet up with the D3KAT guys later. Tengoklah macam mana. Always love meeting up, but have been spending too much time playing, so many things are left undone on the home front. :-p I need a maid...

No comments: