Sunday, February 20, 2005

I did it again!!

Oh no!! I done and stayed up late AGAIN. Ni Naz punya pasallah ni, ajar I buat tagboard... :-p he he... lagi nak menyalahkan orang... Still not happy with the font and appearance, tapi tak reti nak ubah. Nasib la, orang baru nak belajar....

This morning was so zombified I only left the house at 12.30 pm. Had a slew of things to do - pickup sandals from cobbler - 2 days overdue; repair car - postponed since 3 weeks ago; etc, etc, etc. Dah la hari panas bagai nak rak, lama giler pulak diorang tu cari sparepart for the car... Dari furniture shop ke pharmacy ke waiting room ke kedai mamak ke waiting room balik tak siap2 jugak... Sabar ajelah aku! Habis semua handai taulan aku message...

But by the end of the day did manage to get most of them done, though.

~WHALE DONE, OZA!!~

He he... sometimes have to give yourself a pat on the back maa...

Baru tadi janji nak keluar dengan Yumiko at sevenish this morning... Ha ha... wanna bet if I could actually open my eyes by then?? Hope she wakes up late too :D

No comments: