Saturday, February 05, 2005

Tekad Selangor

15th January 2005
Training of Trainers
First time meeting fellow trainers, went through the routine, picking up tips on how it should be done, building our team.

16-28 Jan 05
D3KAT team building continues

29 - 30th January 2005
Tekad Camp
Coach teams were realigned, but D3KAT are always together. Headed Squad 3 with Yuz. Our Champs - Vincent, Harris, Nik, Herman, Haikal, Alin, Arifa, Siti, Beh & K-run were super. The modules were good, Hazami's entrance a bonus. Forgive me if I'm not gushing with excitement - have been there and done these things for ages. But I believe in the cause, and I love the kids and coaches alike. So I hope that this made a positive impression and opened their minds to career possibilities.

Sometimes I think I learned as much from Tekad as the kids. Keeping cool under pressure, thinking ahead, career planning... I find myself continuously thinking about my own career path and how it can be made better. I learn and gather inspiration from fellow coaches. All in all, it was worth the trouble.

:-) Az

No comments: