Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rut

It's the last day of the CNY break, I haven't finished ANYTHING I started. I still have half a document to translate and two articles to write. I fooled around on Saturday and worked Sunday. Yesterday I went all the way to Putrajaya so that I could row, after about what? One year? I was lucky there were two other people to help me on and off that boat. I had totally forgotten how to deal with the thing. I even put the oars on the wrong sides! Next time we go, I'll take a kayak so that we can paddle around in a band. That would be so much fun.. Then we went over to Lan & Aizan's place, getting quite lost in the process, and had a whale of a time figuring out their coffee maker and stuff. Came back and met up with the girls sampai malam. BTW, if anyone is at the Curve, check out the cakes Zabalion and Nueve in Empress Cafe. They totally rock! Was going to work last night, but rowing and bowling rather wore me out, so I slept instead. So now, it's the last day of the break, and I'm still not done. In a way, I'm happy I got to do some fun things, but I feel bad other things are not completed. It's my sister's birthday and I so don't feel like going out. I wish all this is done so I can go back to being a lazybutt who sleeps and reads all day instead of stessing out about work all the time. Ugh. And this computer's cursor is jumping around too. I so hate it when that happens!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you rowed over the long holiday? I havent been near a rowing boat for ages, nak kena start balik la nampaknya nih...

Have a good week...

Paus Biru said...

Yeah, finally managed to go. Come la next time. Kindof weird to be the only one on a scull. The tourist boats even came near to take photos. Ingat I ni loch ness monster ke?

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your sister from me and the cats!

I tengok your blogpost punyer first line jer darah pun nak sejuk. Same situation over here. My kerja pun berlambak-lambak tak siap pun, walau cuti dah masuk hari yang keempat. Nak terjun dari bumbung opis dibuatnya.

Paus Biru said...

Fuyo.. takyah le terjun bumbung. It's supposed to be your festival time, la. Everyone needs a break every now and then. Take care!