Monday, January 05, 2009

Dugaan...

They say trouble comes in threes. So I thought I can relax a bit la after a spate of expensive screw-ups. But I guess *fate* wasn't quite done with me.. Sigh..

The other day, I accidentally scratched someone else's bumper. Paid up instead of running off. Tak bayar karang bad karma la pulak. Keta sendiri tak repair lagi tu..

Then my sister's bag got stolen, with the house keys and phone in it. So I had to fork out $$ for the locksmith and new set of locks. Plus some pocket money until she could sort out her ATM and stuff.

Then si Leo pulak sakit. Bawak gi vet, kena RM190 for surgery to clean up the abcess. After a week, he's still not well, rupanya flu la pulak.. so another RM50 to the vet. At this point dah sedih dah tengok my bank account. Baru masuk taun baru dah tinggal sikit duit belanja.. sob sob..

Over the weekend didn't switch the laptop on much. Only checked my emails on Saturday. Semalam try pasang, tengok dah tak bernyawa dah! No indicator lights, no nothing. Completely lifeless. Ayoo.. memang ingat nak backup computer baru. but not RIGHT NOW!! Adeh.. Nak beli baru ke? Nak check kedai la kalau2 boleh repair. Maybe something terbakar ke, hopefully boleh la hidup balik. Baru aje tukar motherboard tahun lepas.

Some other money is coming in, so hopefully can cover for the earlier damage. I hope that's the end of my money draining problems... I seriously need to save up for my new pad!

2 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

All my sympathies! What a lot of bad luck. Oza pls take care, tau. Orang dah curi handbag ni, I risau lah. Kesian Leo! Is he okay now? Poor Leo! Sayu kita dengar....

Paus Biru said...

Thanks for your concern, Ee Lynn. Leo is still under the weather, but getting a little better. I hope!