Monday, January 12, 2009

My Day

What can I say? I'm tired. started off with a photo shoot of 8 people AND the interview. Degil guy makes me feel like strangling him. Nasib baik he behaved this morning. Came back, needed to do research for something. Something I'd promised to submit by today. But you know what? I'm just too tired to do it.

Skipped birding yesterday to deal with this task. By the time I finished cleaning up the upstairs of house, it was already eleven. Had brunch, then went to office where I promptly fell asleep, sitting up. It was a lost cause. Went home and watched a bit of TV before attempting it again. Ended up working on my personal project until 4 a.m.

Today, managed to get somewhere, but still not complete. I'm tired. I want to go home, eat something, and continue with the other project. What about this one? God knows when I'll be able to complete it. I need to work on something else tomorrow, with another deadline on Wednesday. Will need some more pocket money, waiting for people to pay up. Am reluctant to dip into savings again. I'm essentially working two jobs at the moment, and I'm exhausted.

Reading news just annoys me no end. Gaza, Palestine, Israel, Terengganu... everything goes round and round in stupid circles. With some equally stupid comments thrown in. I'm lost for words to talk about the state of the world. I'm concerned about the state of my world. I'm tired. I'm going home to rest. Will deal with world tomorrow...

No comments: