Sunday, January 18, 2009

Madness

I'm pretty much exhausted. Have a project to work on, but forced to go to office on a Sunday. Boss wants research and write up (2 different projects) by tomorrow and of course I have yet another shoot to deal with. It's just before CNY and hairstylists are hard to come by. To top it off, just managed to get hold of a celeb and she bloody told me off for calling on a Sunday. Yeah, I love going to the office and calling people up on a Sunday when I could be cleaning the house and watching TV instead. My room looks like a war zone. There's clothes everywhere and I haven't had time to do my washing yet. screw you! I'll need to beg for an extension on my project. There's no way I can finish all this work AND complete my project in less than 24 hours. I am SO taking a break after this!

No comments: