Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crying wolf

Israel is sick. They invaded other people's territory, blocked their way, destroyed their lives, and then claim to be victims when their victims lash out in frustration.

They are the true terrorists. They are like the heartless moneylender in "The Merchant of Venice" who is crying for his pound of flesh. But there is no wise judge to stop him from spilling blood. So they continue with the carnage while America stands guard against anyone who wants to help quell the monster.

I wish I could bodily pluck the bastards from the territory. Throw them into space or somewhere. They certainly have no right to set foot on this planet. Not when they have no respect for anyone else in it.

I know it's a complex issue. I'll write about the other aspects when I can find time. Over and out.

No comments: