Monday, June 23, 2008

Suka2 Entry

Hmm.. I must have said something wrong because suddenly everyone clammed up. :p

Have a pretty bad headache tonight, I wonder why. The hypochondriac in me is coming up with ideas like hypertension and stroke. Jeez. Nauzubillah. Tu la side effect dok buat health related jobs. Well, wasn't feeling too good this morning either. Took a long time to get up to speed.

Pastu my work pun didn't move much. Couldn't get in touch with doctors or Pejabat Tanah BP. Then my editor gave me another reference which entails me looking up either more info or calling up PR company for people's contact numbers. Isk. Not good in my current discomfort.

Because takde mood nak keja, pi buat roti. Pastu nak kemas tak larat. Sabar ajelah. Esok nak gi Setiawangsa lak. Well, work is work, la kan? Will have to squeeze in my other projects in between this short term one. Oh well, what to do? Rezeki jangan ditolak. Soldiering on.... :)

No comments: