Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Diary of a Die-Ter

Since that 'fateful' media launch on Friday, have been a little too aware of my *sigh* weight problem.

According to doctors, normal loss is between 1-3 kg per MONTH. I lost 3 kg in one YEAR. OK, so maybe I have been overly lenient with my eating habits. Decided to try and lose another 2 kg by the end of the month.

My first step - portion control. I can eat a reasonable amount of normal food for b'fast, lunch & dinner. But NO REFILLS. SO I have to drink plain water to help me get that kenyang feeling.

Next, no fatty snacks. That includes pies, roti canai, cakes, pisang goreng, kerepek and perkara2 yang sewaktu dengannya. *Tears rolling down my face*. I can eat a bit of fruit at 10 am, 4 pm and at night.

And only a bit of sweet drinks. No more Nescafe 3-in-1 either. Oh man.. this had better work!

I had oatmeal instead of nasi lemak this morning. Yeah, sure. My favourite food. NOT.

By 10 a.m. I was desperate for my sour orange. How come only SIL buys sweet oranges?

1 pm - allowed myself lunch. Had to look away from 2nd piece of chicken. That's for dinner. Sabar, sabar...

By 4 pm, desperate for 2nd orange.

6.30 pm - dinnertime. Yeay!! God, I feel like I'm back in school pulak.

Let's see how it goes, shall we? Have to remind myself that any binge will take 3 days to show on the scale. Don't ask me why.

But guess I'm really ready to try and get back to 'normal' size. Maybe I should do it like a game - see how many dates I can snag with each kilo I lose. Pakcik doesn't count. Or if I can actually get a real life partner. OK that sounds lesbian-ish. Let's me rephrase that. See if I can get a real BF/husband if I am 'normal'. Weight wise, I mean. Mentally too far gone for that. After all, even my aunty2 are cheering for me... Wish me luck, mates.

Hmm... can I have burger for supper tonight?

No comments: