Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Making My Day

Email from my editor:

Your cow’s milk allergy story is good.

Yeay!!! Jumping up and down clapping hands. When you have had horrible bosses who made you feel like crap, a nice boss/client is a huge pleasure. Plus, there's a new story to do. He he. But have to redo the 1st one coz too dry. Okay... Have to do it la, no choice.

Then, printer is working again. Yahoo!! No need to fork out more money on more ink cartridges/ repairs. Phew. Yes, can print references and receipts.

Well, that's about it so far. Not that much, now it's in print. But one guy said he'd be around today. He'd better be, I want my payment. That would be really nice.

Am trying to clear my table and organise documents for ePerolehan application plus preparing things for Pejabat Tanah tomorrow. Looking a little busy this week. Hope everything goes smoothly. :D

No comments: