Monday, August 18, 2008

Overload alert!!

My boss had warned me earlier to tell her if my workload becomes too much. I think she needs to stop piling on the platter for a couple of days so I can clear my plate. Kind of difficult with last minute assignments vying for time with current assignments. Last week's happy2 assignment was fun, but it stole precious writing time and now I'm struggling to catch up. It's a bit hard when your body's tired, but the mind can't rest until the job's done. Someone was sidetracked from working on a column so mine was fast forwarded, which mucks up the schedule even more!

Top it up with a couple of personal projects and I'm seriously feeling the strain. Sigh. Will need to clear some of the load tonight so that I can breathe tomorrow. Deadlines, deadlines... Gotta suck it up la. No choice. Gotta go. Work's waiting...

No comments: