Sunday, August 03, 2008

Frustration Is...

.. when you were too busy to pick up that long awaited payment, and now it's lost in the post. I feel like screaming out loud, except that it won't do me any good. Work payment has not come in. I'm wondering if it's going to be paid on the 15th, since that's when I started. Wow! What f**king bad luck I have. I suddenly have a spate of gatherings and no money has come in. Plus the amount I spend on petrol these days due to necessary work travel. I could ask them to cancel cheque and issue a new one, but somehow I have the feeling that the moment that happens, the missing cheque will reappear. Is it as bad as looking into the mailbox everyday willing the cheque to be there and only to find a pile of rubbish? Am getting really antsy now.. Geez, this sucks!

No comments: