Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Cramming it all in

I don't think I've ever felt as exhausted as I was the past three weeks. I kept dozing off any time I lie down! Finally, on Sunday, something snapped and I regained my lost energy. Oh! What a relief to finally be able to deal with the poor old, neglected house.

I still have a few unfinished business, which I'm trying to complete during my spare time. And I try to meet all deadlines, so sometimes I do work until late at night. Right now, I'm trying to at least get the gist of my interview down into a document which i could refine tomorrow. Well, today, I guess, since it's already past midnight.

Had joined up with the gang for dinner earlier, and later we went off for a drink. Forgot how overpriced pubs are and paid an arm and a leg for a glass of lime juice. Darn. Remind me to ask for plain water next time. I must have been more tired than I realised, because coming back, I did a number of silly things like stash the parking card in the bag instead of on the dash..

Feel a little tired now, but still want to finish that little piece. Now, what am I doing, blogging again? Geez, my brain needs straightening out..

No comments: