Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Takde Kerja Cari Kerja...

I find I have this tendency to take up too much stuff and then whine about it... How ah? But then I really kenot tahan if my life takde distractions, boring la pulak. Ha ha.

By now, my dinner is just round the corner. Thank God my super-duper excellent team has taken care of everything so all i had to do is call for meetings, get everyone talking and send an email every now and then :p Had a short discussion after lunch at my place yesterday, so most details are pretty well sorted out. Phew!!

Have a training session in PD this Sunday. Once again, everything kao tim by the others, so all I have to do is talk on the day itself.

Next week, ada briefing aka mini seminar in KL. This one I have to work on la, no choice. Hope I manage to scrape by, not so easy to get participants for energy related stuff, unfortunately.

Next month, Tekad Pahang. Will need to 'kacau' all my Kuantan based friends la pulak.

Hmm... ntah le. Takde keja cari keja. Ada keja komplen banyak keja. Takde keja lain ke?

Never mind. Had a good time lepaking with the gang yesterday. Will be taking a break during Raya Cina; then holiday in Bangkok mid-February. Sure best punya. Ha ha. What a life!!

No comments: