Friday, January 13, 2006

"Great" Day

It's one of those days when you wake up feeling anxious and the whole day just sucks.

Kena saman MPPJ lagi despite me talking to the guy for a full five minutes, explaining that I work there and there is nowhere else to park except near the playground. The car does not block any traffic at all. But some schmuck complained about the cars lined up and the main road and they feel obliged to saman everyone keliling the padang, especially because someone was watching from one end. He said he'd consider if I had a sign on my car. While I was printing the notice, they samaned the car and asked me to get it cancelled at the MPPJ office. Right, like I have nothing better to do with my time. Dah la I keja Saturdays...

Then my partner had to get a message from the Dalai Lama saying they have to go vegetarian for the next 3 days. Bad enough that i had to tag along when I hate vegetarian food in order to keep peace, he thinks its funny to ask me to eat vegetarian char siew. Talk about being insensitive!

Some other things at work also annoyed the hell out of me, and my weekend is as good as gone. Won't be getting a break until Chinese New Year, even then might have to go to Kuantan and get some work out of the way. Shoot. If only I can buy TLC at the local pasar malam. :p

No comments: