Sunday, November 13, 2005

Yea Yea, Kamera Baru..

:-D Had decided to get a digicam a few weeks back, but the one on sale was out of stock. Put my name in the waiting list and got their call on Tuesday. Waited until the job offer was confirmed before actually buying the camera. So today... I went and got it. Yeay!! As with any new device, it takes some getting used to. And what would be a good (and willing) subject if not my beloved cat? So here, is my beloved Pseudo - my mega posessive feline who is picky about people.

Had planned to go to the office today - have to get my stuff and finish some work before starting my new job on Wednesday. Ended up spending half the day planning my loan repayment, then buying groceries before getting my camera. Am clearing up some stuff before going to the office after Asar. Am glad I got a new job before my contract expired, but now my company is asking me to put in extra hours in lieu of compensation for early release. Sigh. Sabar ajelah...

Was out the whole day yesterday; birdwatching, meeting my juniors, raya with 2 of my champs and visiting my uncle in Selayang. Cik Jak and family also came for dinner, so it was quite the family gathering last night. It gets harder to Raya as a singleton each year, though. No fun being single in a world full of couples :-(

Have promised to go visit my cousin in Sg Penchala, hopefully I can go tonight. Karang kecik hati pulak org tua tu... As it is, had skipped my cousin Indra's engagement in the morning. Siapa la the lucky girl... Esok dah janji nak jumpa Reeza pulak. Lama tak jumpa my tai-kor tu. And Reez insists on introducing me to his new girlfriend. Urgh. Sure the lovey dovey couple punya. Tak aci. How in the world did he manage to get a girl so fast? Kena pulak org Kuantan. So the very convenient for him. Can Raya together2, can visit his kids, see her parents... Damn. I'm jealous.

In any case, after calculating all my outstanding loans, etc; I have found that I still need to do lots of extra work just to afford luxuries like new clothes and holidays. And getting married? Well, if by some miracle I find a willing candidate, let's say I'd need to do lots and lots of extra work to afford a decent ceremony. And truth be told, even if I had the cash, I would rather keep the nuptials to the minimum and use the money to buy a house/ apartment. Wonder if anyone is willing to be so radical though. In any case, it doesn't really matter since there's no one in the picture at the moment. If I liked anyone pun, it doesn't mean anything unless he likes me back. Darn. So hard being female sometimes.


Oh well. Enough feeling sorry for myself. I have a new job, I earn a decent living, I have a cat that loves me to bits, I have lots of good friends, and I have a great extended family. All in all, life is good. Cheers, guys. Have a good week ahead :-)

No comments: