Thursday, November 24, 2005

Kantul

I don't often fall sick, but once I do... pathetic nya... Did not drink enough water one night, but still puasa the next day. The results - today demam!! Sigh. Was hoping to finish my puasa 6 today, something I haven't done for a long, long time. So today, had to give it a miss, pegi klinik, makan ubat, MC, tido... Dah la my boss going away on 26th, means there are things I need to submit by tomorrow. Work is starting to grow in volume, my December is half booked already. Hmm... Need to finish some things, so I can rest a little. Kalau tak, overload, lagi senang sakit. Oh well, I have my antibiotics now. Hope to be well by tomorrow so that I can get back on track :-)

2 comments:

Taichee~@! said...

hey sis, why Kantul your tajuk? ehehhe...anyho, if bersabar, boleh hapuskan dosa2 kecil...Drink loads of water, makan ubat and take care ok?

Hopefully to see you on the 3rd. Pray for my safety in manila, ok? muah!

Anonymous said...

Dear,

Does Kantul have the same meaning as 'floored'? Anyway, take care and hope you get well soon.

Abt the 3rd punya dinner do, I cant confirm at the moment (as I might be outstation) but will keep u in the know...

Catch u later...