Monday, November 07, 2005

Back to Work

Got a message last night - instructing us to go visit the Parliament library to do research. Went there this morning and found the powers that be still on leave. Sigh. Went back to the office where the internet connection was bonkers yet again. Damn. Had a meeting then left early for a job interview. Have been scanning round for some time actually.

It went pretty well, and I have a fair chance to get the post. I'm quite keen, it pays better than my present job. But then the office would be pretty strict, no more fooling around like this year... That's OK, just that, as usual, there's always a degree of uncertainty and worry that things might not work out. All in all, I think this is a good step forward career wise. Financially too, it would help me pay off my loans and save up so that just in case prince charming proposes, we won't have to nikah at the pejabat kadi to avoid kenduri costs :-p

I just hope that I'm doing the right thing and it will bring me a step closer to my future goals. Pray for me, please...

1 comment:

Taichee~@! said...

good luck may the force be with you, InsyaAllah...

*happyme*
anaz