Friday, October 31, 2008

Challenges

I guess I was given a head-start where work was concerned because after months of easy- sailing, challenges have begun to spring into existence. Snippets had to be redone, articles came in from the wrong angle and had to be extensively fixed, time ran out and energy levels fizzled. My blood sugar was elevated last week and it was a challenge to think straight.

Now it's time to pump it up and fix the wrongs. Hopefully, more things don't go wrong, because working in a time sensitive industry, fixing troubles take up too much precious time! Guess I have no choice but to keep moving and getting things back in order. I still enjoy the work, it's just not so magically easy as before. Oh well, I was entitled to a break, and now it's time for elbow grease. C'est la vie...

No comments: