Friday, October 10, 2008

Jammed!

For once I'm glad of my gluttony... Had scarfed a mini pizza and chicken curry pau in the car while driving back to office from Ampang earlier. It took me 2 hours. Midway, got desperate and stopped by a petrol station to borrow their loo. The road was still jammed 20 minutes ago, so stayed for a bit to deal with an ad which needed attention. Timing is quite bad today, so many things sangkut while I was out of base. At least I managed to get my story, so now I can actually balik and do it at home. Nak calling2 pun, my phone batteries are completely dead. So I guess the best course of action is to bungkus whatever is necessary and start for home la. Hopefully the roads have cleared. Kalau tak, I'll stop by a shop/restaurant and makan while waiting for the jam to ease. Kind of 'sad' to makan sesorang, but sometimes no choice lah. I was thinking of going to the gym and pump up my metabolism, but at this hour... maybe not kot. See la how... Really have to go work out. My muka bulat macam bulan oredy.

2 comments:

JaseMario said...

Oza... X buat open hse today? Bila nak pindah umah baru? Bila nak beli lubricant?

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Eh, don't lah say things like that. Your face is not bulat okay, you have a lot of beauty, only you don't see it enough sometimes, being as busy as you are with work and caring for others etc. Eating alone is not sad ok, it is fun! Ha ha! I love scarfing candies in bed! The cats will smell it and come under the blanket too! Ha ha!