Thursday, May 01, 2008

Familiarity Breeds Contempt...

And anonymity breeds nasty buggers.

Think about it. People think, no one knows who I really am. So they pretend, and lie, and make fun of others. They write nasty comments and posts unnecessarily.

Case in point: Alamx, whoever that was. So my blog is boring. So what? It's just a place for me to vent and share with my friends. It's not a popularity contest. For all u know, he/she just doesn't understand English. So he/she has to be nasty just to feel that little bit superior. Chee.

Just read comments on YouTube. My goodness! Are people really so rude to each other face to face? I don't think so! Where is the basic courtesy?

Then there's Skype. It seems to be utilised by bored married men who don't have the guts to have a real affair. And they seem to have endless hours to kacau people who are trying to work. Some can't even understand that I use it to communicate with long-distance friends and family. Oh well. Have deleted the rubbish already.

On the other hand, there are those who 'play along' and in return pretend to be 18 year old teenagers instead of 26 year old women. Oh dear. What IS the world coming to???

No comments: