Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Disturbing Dreams

Some dreams are disturbing to me. I guess the fact that I even remember it is disturbing. Most nights I just conk out and wake up the next day and get to work. But when I remember my dreams, they seem to dog me around, prodding me to analyze and think about what they may mean. Dream analysis is nothing new. Nabi Yusuf had the ability to understand dreams. Modern dream reading may not be so accurate, but I do believe they do have a story to tell.

A lot of my dreams are nonsense. Dreams of playing in a beautiful river, or a pool, lake or sea. I perceive water to be a good luck element, except when its murky. Sometimes it's so clear it's lifeless. There are usually friends involved. Most take place outdoor. Once I dreamed I climbed a mountain only to find that it wasn't a mountain after all, just a collection of rickety old furniture. Now what could THAT mean? I've been wasting my time and energy on something not worth the effort?

Just yesterday I dreamed I saw planes crash. Not one. At least three. I was on an empty field; they flew past and suddenly they went unsteady and crash landed. I think the first one made it, but the third one may not have. A strange thing happened with the third. As it was disintegrating, a few people fell but magically drifted down, landed on their feet and walked away. That was creepy.. There was no loud bang. And then I woke up. Shee. A bit scary. I wonder what it means...

No comments: