Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Owww...

I think I'm starting to be allergic to staying up. Every time I exceed the time limit, my ears start to hurt. Now my gums are painful too. Maybe it's lack of vitamin C, but it's kind of ridiculous as well. Perhaps there's some kind of underlying sinus problem that hasn't been diagnosed. I don't know. I just feel so uncomfortable, but I don't want to take Panadol or Ponstan. They taste funny.

Top that with things that I really need to finish, but couldn't deal with in the office due to other bosses taking priority. Means I have to stay up, but maybe I shouldn't, because I might be better off sleeping now and dealing with things in the morning. But I don't know that for sure... Darn. My brain is shot. Maybe I'd be better off asleep after all...

No comments: