Monday, February 04, 2008

Have a Break, have a Kit Kat...

This is terribly silly, but working on last week's meeting report is making me grin like an idiot...

Been busy lately, and even now struggling to finish my work. Haven't slept yet, and I have a meeting at 9.30 a.m. Probably safer not to sleep at all, at least I won't oversleep that way. Actually my own fault for not finishing my work, I seem to have trouble focusing. Idiot. Maybe it was caffeine deficiency - I ran out of instant yesterday. So now pushing myself to sit and get it done. Could be in bed if only I had done the necessary during the day. Strangely am not groggy. Silly. Will most probably conk out tomorrow.

As I said - meeting was pretty lively. I couldn't zone out 'coz I was supposed to take notes. And fighting stupid virus infested borrowed laptop makes it even more challenging. Yours truly also sick with flu, made worse by sitting directly underneath aircon vent and lack of sleep. Nasib baik there were a number of *ehem* cute guys to cuci mata on.. And not comel2 Leo de Caprio cute. Think in the lines of James Bond and GQ cute. Heh heh. Once in a while, a welcome change from my Bollywood bosses la, kan... Some of them could have been featured in a Harlequin - tall dark & handsome, smart, charming , bla di bla di bla...

Whatever la. Anything to jazz up my semakin boring life. Happily, there's a lot of work to do, with a respectable income tagged to it. The only catch is - I have to submit la. OK. End blog time. Get back to work, you ninny!!

No comments: