Monday, February 25, 2008

Going Cold Turkey

Adeh... I'm suffering withdrawal pains 'coz I finally put my foot down to stamp out my long-time addiction: playing games.

Like alcoholics and drug addicts, the source of temptation has to be removed. So there's no more games on me computer. I'm only allowed to watch some TV or read a bit, or go out and do something in lieu of spending 2 hours on idle playing.

After all, I AM a busy woman. I have lots of writing and organising to do. A translation job is pending confirmation, and if I don't clear the other stuff ASAP, I won't be able to sleep. So how can I waste time on nonsense, right?

Right now, I'm fighting to stay focused, finish something and send it out with invoice.
The reward: bowling during the cheap hours.

My game sucks, so might as well get some practice before the Tekadmons get together. Teringat bowling dengan Reeza & P. Their pointers did help me improve from totally clueless to almost totally clueless. Look forward to bowling with friends again. Haven't done it for a long, long time.

No comments: