Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tired old hag...

This hag is tired with a capital T. Or maybe I'm just "unzoned"... Been eating all kinds of convenient rubbish lately. Too lazy to cook proper food...

Went down to BP on Sunday, did work on Monday, then drove back. Went to get modem from C and almost forgot to pay him. Went home and conked out. Had something at Renaissance today. Balik, rush, rush, pergi bird group meeting lak. Aiyoo...

Besok malam will be Comm meeting. My dinner updates tak buat lagi. My house is disgustingly ugly. I'm so going to hire cleaners to come on weekends!! I need to scan and fax over my IC and Abah's for Streamyx application. Trouble is, old man promised to stop by but never showed up!! Haiyaa... In any case, will be away during the weekend for outstation work pulak.

I can't believe I didn't find time to watch Chicken Little, or Corpse Bride or Harry Potter. Nak ajak kawan, semua orang dah tengok, agaknya. Susah sangat karang gi tengok sorang2 pulak. Hrmm... if I can find time to go lah... Oh well... I'll manage somehow, I guess.

No comments: