Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Temper, Temper...

Have been having problems everytime I connect to the internet - the whole damn taskbar freezes up; OE, Outlook and IE takes forever and ever before it breaks free and opens up. Can get to webpages by typing in address in folder address bars. Favourites pun jam jugak. It's so bloody annoying!! Please, anyone knows what I can do??? I'm thinking of replacing Norton with PCCillin, at the risk of worms and/ or trojans/ spyware/ viruses etc all the stupid things those buggers created infiltrating the computer again. Damn. I wish I had the ATEC back... I never had these problems with the AMD processor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear,

Its just maybe that 'something' had already infiltrated your lappie, or worst your internet line kot? Office server perhaps? hmm...

Is it getting any better? I'm not sur about Norton, but i do find it's a bit complicated

Btw, AMD rocks! Love me 2-yr old AMD lappie