Sunday, June 12, 2005

WWF 4th Canoe Challenge

Was roped in to take part for WWF again this year. And am glad I did!

We finished 3rd again this year, losing only one loop to Magnum. HSBC team 1 won top place with 55 loops, Magnum did 53 and we did 52. Of that amount, I contributed 3 loops only. Wasn't proud of my 1st one... did very badly, but was OK in the next 2, mainly 'coz I had a strong front paddler. Heh heh, me the kaki bangku with a penchant for paddling - can navigate but not very strong la. For most of the contestants, it was a team building effort. Most of the time we were watching or strategizing for the mystery challenges. We won mainly thanks to our 'heroes' - Pharmy, San, Saiful and Razulin. So much fun... Full report in the Panda Escapades - hafta get back to work in 5 mins...

I had fun meeting up with old friends, ex-colleagues, even an ex-admirer (eeps...) Hmm.. glad he forgave me enough to actually come over and say hi... wonder if I should call...? Naaahh... lost his number somehow. But I do know where he works... Oh dear... am I so desperate that I'm thinking to call a guy I happily ignored after the 1st date??? Sigh... well, I WAS head over heels in love with someone else at the time... "Date Dr" Yuz - any suggestions?

P/S - Pharmy - pliz don't forget to let me know abt next week's rowing tourney, ya? I really nak tengok... (Me actually loved "The Skulls" (Joshua Jackson) for the rowing scene...)

No comments: