Monday, June 27, 2005

Tekadmon to the Rescue...

Of course I had a wonderful weekend, but I'm not going to detail it minute by minute and bore everyone to tears yet again. My head was spinning with numerous ideas to update the blog on my way to work, but could not find anything that really hit the spot. All are just too mundane, too controversial, too revealing, too pathetic, you name it...

Read my emails and voila! Zehan had sent this piece. OK, it's not my original thoughts, but believe me, you don't want to look into my brain today. It's a jumbled mess of half-baked ideas. Not pretty.

-------------------:-P
Dear Tech Support
LAST year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow down in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 un-installed many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0, NBA 3.0 and ESPN 2.0. And now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and House Cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

Reply from Tech Support: First keep in mind; Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try entering the command C:/ I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and download Tears 6.2 to install Guilt 3.0. If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.
.........................................................................:-p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice one!
you have the "Girlfriend 1.0" and "Wife 2.0" thingy? :p

Paus Biru said...

Heh heh, takder la Bet.. sowwiiee..