Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ouch...

Ouch... am suffering from last weekend's burst of activity... My muscles are sore from heavy duty rowing, even my butt hurts... And I skinned both knees crawling for that 'mystery challenge', even though I wore long pants. Can't imagine those that weren't protected - OWW!!!That's it. I'll HAVE to lose weight so that I can be a front paddler next year. Right now I can only paddle front for big guys like Chris, Thiaga and Saras, and they weren't around this year... sigh... I'm kind of stuck in the middle 'coz I'm too heavy to row front, but not strong enough to compensate for weak front paddlers. And with strong front paddlers, it's better to give the back paddler job to a guy 'coz they're stronger, so I end up not paddling. :-p Hate being stuck in the middle.

Am feeling quite uncomfortable, but still can work la. Have been in the office early today to catch up with work. Wonder if I should leave the computer again tonight so that I can focus on non-computer stuff. Have been glued to the PC too much lately. And not even for work, been playing games instead of focusing on things that NEED to be done. Yup, sounds like a good idea. Cook, feed myself, make some coffee, buff up the house a bit, read and sleep early. Maybe I should make this a habit, like most normal, highly-functional people. :-)

Ciao guys, need to update the Green Notes.

No comments: