Thursday, June 23, 2005

Too Much of A Good Thing...

Guess I overdid staying up on Monday & Tuesday, 'coz I got a bit ill yesterday.

Saw Nix for dinner Monday, then we chatted until almost 2.30 in the morning. It was OK for her since she had jet lag and could sleep in the next day. I went to work as usual, then in the afternoon quitted early to take her to MERCY. THEN we had to meet with Alia in Mid-Valley, had dinner at Food Junction, the two were craving yong tau foo - kat UK & NL mana nak cari! Went window shopping and topped it all off with cake at Secret Recipe. After sending Nik home, hantar Alia pulak... by the time I reached home dah 12.30 a.m. I'm usually OK with staying up late, but I guess sometimes you hit your tolerance limit kot...

Yesterday started sniffling and felt feverish, so tried to work from home. Didn't get much done, though. Am going in today even tho I feel a l'il under the weather. Takpelah, kalau tak tahan sangat I balik awal. Need to get at least a few things done before the weekend. :-)

No comments: