Thursday, June 16, 2005

Idiots

I’m really pissed off with some people. Ok la, I’m not that popular among the masses, but I at least try to be civil despite my laser tongue. Not too long ago I was kind of a weirdo too, so I try not to be so harshly judgemental. But in this case, what can you say when someone is so offensive and irritating, and refuses to believe that her behaviour is unacceptable??? Maybe it was caused by cluelessness, but hey, PLEASE, listen to clue, OK? Stop being an idiot and LISTEN for once. Calling someone umpteen times and leaving countless messages on his phone because he was not able to pick-up is NOT acceptable. Now he thinks I have wackos for friends. Geez! Sabar ajelah :-p

4 comments:

Elle said...

Waahh.. annoyed betul oza? Dont worry, I certainly understand the situation. Been there babe. Sabar je lah :)

Paus Biru said...

Errk... I feel kind of mean complaining about this girl, but she really got on my nerves lar. Kenot tahan, overload oredy.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. some kind of damsel in distress perhaps? Or maybe just wants a little attention :P Being a bit lonely can do that to you... (that chipmunk singing 'Lonely' is playing in my head)

Paus Biru said...

You're the sweet guy la dude. I think she would be a lot less lonely if she actually listened to clue sometimes.