Monday, May 02, 2005

Time flies faster...

Last week was a flurry of activity - going to Bangi to pickup bowling ball for tourney, Jack, schmoozing session at the Australian Embassy, work, game night, shopping, tournament, etc...

Congrats to those who organised the tourney on Saturday - you guys did a great job!! Quite a number of champs and coaches turned up in One-U that day. My team got cili padi in Cher, but unfortunately, the others need more training lah...

Yesterday did my chores, played some games and went out for a bit. Some people went to see Peterpan's concert. I had no plans to go because I'm not much into concerts, and I abhor crowds. But was surprised to hear that I was supposed to be having a hot date yesterday... Wei!! Mana korang dapat cerita ni??? Sabar ajelah aku... I DID meet up an old friend for his birthday, on WEDNESDAY, but not MY bf lar... Long story - irrelevant - in a nutshell - wrong information.

Today spent most of the day building my Lemonade Empire in NYC - playing Lemonade Tycoon. Had to stop, finish a bit of work and submit to my boss, then continued. Har har har... learning how to become a businesswoman in the future!! Marketing seems to be the biggest challenge. He he he... business, jangan tak business...

OK, will now attempt to summarize beach cleanup preparations and email everybody. Good night, everyone!!

No comments: