Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My Love-Hate Relationship with...


...EMAILS!!!

OK, I'll admit, I'm a cyber-addict. I would be drawn to distraction and pulling my hair out should all internet connection capabilities are taken away from me without my express consent. It's OK if I decide that I'm too otherwise occupied to get online. I'm not a surfer, more a blogger and sometimes a Googler. But I'm always curious if there are any interesting emails waiting in my Inbox...

However, lately, emails have become a HUGE pain in the neck (literally) due to piles of news articles, activity updates, serious discussions and the birders' nonsense that enters the box. I'm thankful I'm downloading everything into Outlook and Outlook Express, so each will appear immediately and can be deleted in a heartbeat. I'd go bonkers if I was forced to read them all on a web-based provider.

The point is... I'd love my Inboxes to be full of happy, funny stuff - Tekadmons bantering all day long. Funny photos. Maybe an invitation from that sweet g... oops, let's not go there ;-D Anyway, what I wanted to say is... My emails are way too serious these days! I can't simply delete them, I have to READ them first!! WAAAHHH!!! Sob Sob... so much reading to do... They're typically dry as dust and I even need to make notes to keep track of who said what about which subject. No fun at all. Sigh!

I presume everyone has noticed what a spoilt ol' brat I really am, but seriously, mates... send in something cheerful once in a while, kay? This girl could use some fun every so often. :-D

No comments: