Thursday, April 07, 2005

A Little Too Much on the Plate?

Woke up late today, because slept very late last night. Worked at home to finish a project, had lunch, then went to the office to do the other main task. Left around six, got some food, ate, went to MNS monthly committee meeting, then had the customary informal meeting at Mahbob's afterwards. We went home at 1.30 a.m.

Have barely arrived home, am already checking email and writing a short blog. Have a few chores to attend to. Later, will need to sort out my emails and deal with a few other things before going to bed. The funny thing is that I don't really feel sleepy lately. So I have to decide when to stop and switch off. Problem is, I'll wake up 6 hours later, reagrdless how many alarms try to wake me up. Lucky my office is flexi-time. But still, I need to find the time to work before other commitments drag me away.

Guess should cut back on the extra stuff, but some things like MNS really mean a lot to me; and it's hard to resist spending time with great people like D3Katians and the Tekadmons. So how aa? Books will say - prioritize. Sure, but it's easier said than done for me!! :-)

No comments: